Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is this pain?

I get a stabbing pain in my side and it makes breathing very difficult. It is not appendix as I have had them out a long time ago.
Answer:
It sounds like you just might have gall stones, that is giving you the pain. I had my gall bladder removed after experiencing similar pain, I thought it was in my Kidneys but I was proved wrong. Have a good day.
sounds like trapped wind or indigestion.
Could it be a stitch?
it could be a sign of a heart attack
it could be your kidney do you drink alot and if yes drink more water alcohol does that it blackens your kidneys
a trapped nerve
It sounds like a gas pocket. They can be very painful. Take something like Gas-X and walk a few minutes. If it continues, see a dr.
Maybe it's a type of hernia. They can happen in different locations of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net