Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with me?

I麓ve been feeling kinda dizzy and tired for the past 2 days.. I haven麓t been eating much either because I have no appetite, I normally have a really good apetite... can anyone tell me what麓s wrong with me?
Answer:
Are you over tired or stressed? Those are really good signs. Your body just "shuts down" and says... "that's enough for a while, get some rest". happens to me all the time but I'm an extremely busy person. Are you? You're probably dizzy because you're appetite is decreased. have some juice or anything natural with sugar! Even toast with jelly if you can stomach it.
Anything! I find if you don't eat, it only makes it worse. Try to get something down. even if you don't want it! if you don't feel better soon, call and make an appointment. Good luck and I hope you feel better!
I wouldn't know, but a doctor might be able to tell you.
cold, flu, food poisoning, allergy...
you aren't feeling well. you should see a doctor.
u either have:cancer,diria,or some un comman disease,or your just about to die
It's probably pressure or stress,or maybe you're just tired these days, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net