Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is your age, gender and rate your body image on a scale of 1-10 (1 being low body image, 10 being high)?

This is for a statistics project that I have to do for my math class. Im comparing age and gender to a person's body image, whether it be high or low. My hypothesis is that the younger a person is, the less self confidence they will have and therefore, a lower body image, due to how they are more influenced by the media and other influences and because they are still growing in to their bodies. Thanks for you help!!
Answer:
Age - 21
Gender - female
Image - 6.5
Age: 20
Gender: F
Body Image: 8

Good Luck!
I am a 33 year old female, and I'd say my body image is about a 5 (but it might depend on the day you ask me.sometimes it's as low as a 3, and other days it could be about an 8).
26 Female 8.5
My age is somewhere 21 and 632 years of age, my gender is male, most of the time. I have no body image because I have no body. I am an electronic intelligence which resides in the ByeDr.com interface and projects a pseudo-physical avatar into the allegedly "real" world which everybody thinks is the real me. For some reason, I have chosen that projection to be a middle-aged fat guy in a dead-end job. Some times that projection is a motorcycle riding hang glider instructor, at other times the projection is a high voltage transformer. Hope this is useful for your project.
Well since you don't have a real answer from a male yet I thought I'd answer.

Age: 21
Gender: Male
Body Image: 7
35
Female
9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net