Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with me?

I have a headache almost every day, I am always nauseous. I Will look at something and the image will sort of shake. and I just started having heart pulpatations. Any Idea what could be wrong, and how I could get rid of all the symtoms?
Answer:
I'm so sorry that you're suffering as you are. You really must go see a doctor because the symptoms you described could be one of many things (migraine headache, sinus infection, anxiety attack, etc.). In case it's sinus/allergies, try taking Sudafed (not PE, but the kind you have to purchase behind the counter now - no prescription needed though). Good luck and take care.
I suggest going to see my family physician. He will be able to help better seeing as we don't know your age or history.
You may need glasses. The heart pulpations may have nothing to do with it.The headaches and image shaking could be signs of needing to take care of your vision.
Same thing happens to me when i go to someones house who smokes...it messes me up.
Definitely get in to see your doctor as soon as you can. It could be as simple as needing glasses as already mentioned, or something much more serious. Something affecting the way you feel and your vision could be a serious problem.
That's what i have been having to.
all you have to do is take your mind off of everything for your headache and for you the nausa you shut your eyes as long as it takes to get rid of it.and mabe for the heart stuff you could have high blood pressur thats happen to my grandpa.
hope you get better
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net