Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is up with people and drinking and eating after each other?

That is so disgusting! Did your parents teach you better?

I don't even drink or eat after my family. You can still get sick. The only person I would ever drink after is my husband (when I get older and get married.)
Answer:
thank you i say the same thing whenever i see someone doing that,especially when they just met the person and their trying to eat or drink of off them. whenever someone asks me for a drink i make sure its a waterfall and when they want somethingto eat i make sure i rip it off and they dont eat it or rip it off themselves
some people just dont find it as "disgusting" as you do
I know that is disgusting cause they may have gonnorea and stds and they may have touched their butt h .o .l.e.s

but be careful with your husband cause you never know if he went off with some s.k.a.n.k. with stds and gonnoreah and did bad things together!!
well its cuz im not as GREMAPHOBIC as you..
i mean COME ON!! you dont even do that after your family?? but yet.. you would still do it after yo husband?? ok.. thats retarded to say. im sorry but it is..
It really doesnt bother me the slightest


now there are some people i wouldnt eat or drink after, but mostly if i know them i dont care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net