Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is this?

I think I know but I just wanna make sure...
I didn't dry my hair after I got out of the shower today. I sat under the AC (my chair is directly below the AC)... so I got a very bad headache because of it.
But a couple of hours ago I got nauseous and I threw up a while ago. My temp is a bit up but again my temp is almost always a bit up... and I feel extremely tired.
Am I getting a cold bcz I sat under the AC with wet hair or is it something else?
Answer:
Sitting next to the AC with wet hair will make you feeler colder, but will not cause you to get sick. A headache is common when you sit in a cool/cold breeze with wet hair for an extended period of time.
Feeling extremely tired may be a result of something else; e.g., medication you may have taken. The combination of a nauseous feeling, being tired, and throwing up are an indication that your system may be fighting a possible viral or bacterial infection, or food poisoning. If this lasts more than a couple of days you should seek medical attention.
u MIGHT be getting sick
Being cold or wet (or both at once) cannot make you sick. At worst it can reduce the effectiveness of your immune system and leave you more vulnerable to catching something.

So in short you could stand out in the rain all day and it won't make you sick, but having a depressed immune system from being cold and wet can make it easier to get sick.
something else. I am sure you have a flu bug. you don't throw up b/c you sat under an AC with wet hair.
your probably just getting ill i doubt having wet hair and being under the AC would make you that ill
oh dammmn it !!, the same happened to me like one week ago.
its a cold, so if you can, dont go out tomorrow, stay at home.

Take care of ur self, and dont worry, sometimes happens.
its because you had a change of temperature.

And if u like to know something, i got nauseous and headache too, im worried about something, its like, a bad feeling or something else.

just dont worry, take a rest and drink water, it works!.

C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net