Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Is Wrong With Me?

I think i am heading for a burnout or something!
I have been lacking of concentration and motivation..I just don't feel like doing anything but laying in my bed sleeping, I have been tired, I don't like myself at the moment and see myself as 'gross' and just don't want to be social or have my friends around me. I also tend to get angry at people alot lately. What is wrong with me %26 what can I do to be happy and energetic again?
Answer:
It seems like you may have depression. It happens to everyone. You may need some medication to help you along. Before considering medication though, is there anything in your present environment that may be causing this anger and upset? Maybe a specific person or situation is weighing you down. If none of that is the case or you can't fix it on your own, I would definately advise you to consult with your physician, a social worker or psychologist
that happens to everyone at at least once or twice in their life. try seeing a doctor
You may be depressed and need to see a doctor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net