Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with my tounge?

When I eat acidic foods, I get red raw spots on my toungue...it bleeds somewhat and it hurts to eat or touch my tougue. I tried to search information about it on Google..however, all I found was information about "Geographic Tongue". I wonder if there is any other type of condition related to what I have.

If I do have "Geographic Tongue" then what is the soultion to help solve my problem...because I LOVE orange juice , citric sodas (i.e. sprite)
Answer:
I have geographic tongue and it basically refers to how your tongue looks, not how it reacts to foods. Although if I eat too many oranges I break out in ulcers so maybe it is related...
I make sure that I wash my mouth out with water really well after I eat citrus and don't eat too much of it at a time.
goegraphic tounge is the closest I could come up with, my stepdaughter gets tis too, and all I know is to avoid acidic foods...sorry I'm no help.
you may have an infection on your tongue that doesn't get bad till it comes into contact with those foods, try talking to your dr about it and word of advice in advance if he gives you nystatin it tastes awful
Well I would say call a doctor. Or try yahoo health and type in your symptoms. Fyi it's spelled Tongue. lol.
wen i hav dat i drink lots of water
no orange juice or soda
until it goes away
also dont eat too many sweet things
my friend has the same problem. Its to late to call her and ask what its called cause i cant remember, but it is hereditary. Everyone on her moms side has it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net