Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with me? I have been sick since wednesday, no energy, nauseated...?

haven't eaten in 5 days. My taste and smell is totally messed up! Everything I smell, like soap,detergent,baby shampoo smells like fish guts!
I am being serious now, I have never experienced this before and I was wondering if anyone has had this before.
Is this sinus or is it part of the virus because both my husband and my mother-in-law have the virus and they don't have the problem with the odd smells.
I have had sinus problems ever since my son started daycare.
I swear my coke tastes like it has bleach in it!!
I went to the doctor with an ear infection and told her about the smells and tastes, no response!
I would appreciate anyone that has experienced this before, and tell me what you did to fix the problem? Thank you!!
Answer:
Take a pregnancy test.
Could you be pregnant? I felt just like that for weeks. Smells that I used to enjoy made me feel sick. Every pregnancy is different. I had 3 pregnancies and only had this feeling with my 2nd pregnancy.
If I were you I'd take a pregnancy test.
have you started any new medication in the last month? I had that problem when I was on Topamax.

If no new drugs, then I agree take a pregnancy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net