Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is wrong with my bowels?

I've been having diaherea all evening, but my stomach feels absolutely fine. Once, this evening, I even got some in my pants because I thought I just had to fart but...you know.

Here's some background information: I'm a fourteen year old girl, at the end of my period. I haven't eaten anything I'm not used to.

Please help! I need to go to school tomorrow and I won't be able to if I have to always go poo. I've already missed a bunch of school this year! What can i do? Thannx
Answer:
You don't have to be sick to get diarrhea. You can get it from eating too much fruit, from stress, too much heat, etc. The best thing to do is buy some Immodium AD at the drug store. Take it as directed and it will put an end to your diarrhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net